If anyone still checks this blog, I’m sure they will be feeling shocked at seeing a new post lol! I’m sorry I haven’t been updating, but life has been crazy. It was very busy during Christmas and hasn’t slowed down since then. I still don’t have access to the internet at home, so I have to go to the library and haven’t had much time for that lately. However, my manager has been cutting back hours at work so maybe I will have more time now (that’s not exactly a good thing, though!).
Here’s an overview of things that have been happening in my life since I posted last:
· survived the Christmas retail season
· visited my family in Oklahoma over the holidays
· started looking for a new job
· Dad turned 49
· survived inventory week
· still looking for a job…
· bought a laptop (Acers are awesome!)
· still looking for that job…
· had a very long and intense job interview but didn’t get the job
· been turned down 10 times and counting… (no one is hiring)
· we bought a house!!!!! (closing date: sometime in February)
· still looking…
· turned 21
· still working on my bookkeeper’s certification
· and still looking for a job
I guess that’s about it…all the major stuff anyway. I will try to keep you updated more often. Maybe now that my hours are cut back I can find time to post once a week…wouldn’t that be amazing!! I don’t know how many of you still check in, but I hope you haven’t given up on me!! I’m still on my journey of faith, and it seems to get tougher all the time, but maybe that just means I’m one step closer to finding an open door.
“Blessed Spirit, I give to You the entire responsibility of closing every road and stopping every step that is not of God. Let me hear Your voice behind me whenever I ‘turn aside to the right or to the left’ (Deut. 5:32).” ~From the devotional Streams in the Desert
8 comments:
Hey Lauren!
I am so glad you posted! I have been wondering how you are doing! I will be praying that you find a good job soon. Good for you, for sticking it out! You will find one soon!
Hey I am still checking your blog and its always great to hear from you.
Still checkin' in, Lauren! Glad you're doing well! I will remember you in my prayers - Don't give up! God has something wonderful for you!
I, too, have been checking your blog. Glad you're back. Happy Belated B-day. Send me your bday list. Tell everyone HI! Miss you,
Hey Lauren, I check your blog all the time. Glad to see a new post.
Hey Courtney! It's good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well! Thanks for checking in!
hey I read your blog too, it's always nice to see an update! Hope you find a job soon!
Hey Amy! It's great to hear from you! Thanks for the comment! I will have to add your blog to my list!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment