I received two emails (so far) from my former coworkers in Missouri after Saturday's game. Such sincere concern and sympathies; this is what I had to put up with! I will let them speak for themselves (although I - ahem! - edited one slightly to keep it g-rated).
Your painstaking loss this weekend
Hey there Missy Lou,
I just wanted to check on you and make sure you're okay after having such a rough weekend. I can only imagine that a loss like this is hard to endure, but keep your chin up, it'll be okay. I was also wondering if Oklahoma had a state wide shortage on desitin after the Sooners' "beep"-whoopin this weekend I figured it was a definite possibility!! Hope all is well Missy Lou, just wanted to raz you a little bit.
Are you OK??
I know you're going through a tough time right now. It will get better with time. Just hang on to your faith (just not in the Sooners) and you will be OK. If we can do anything to help you out, just let us know. We're here for you.
2 comments:
that's terrible!!!! I can't believe it. Just glad you're not still working there---or it really would have been bad. Just wondering what your response was to them.
I dished it out right back at them, but don't worry, I was civil. One of them said that I am pretty good at throwing jabs...for a girl.
I'm glad I don't have to put up with it anymore either, it was kinda rough.
Post a Comment