"Don't let the struggle define you; use your true identity to properly define your struggle. Make your adversary your friend. Let it help you prove who you are rather than deplete you and drag you along its path of despair. Make your overwhelming project your friend. Let it teach and strengthen you rather than control you."
(Self Talk, Soul Talk - Jennifer Rothschild)
"Recognize that who you are and what you struggle with are not the same thing."
(Self Talk, Soul Talk - Jennifer Rothschild)
(Self Talk, Soul Talk - Jennifer Rothschild)
"But we're not quitters who lose out. Oh, no! We'll stay with it and survive, trusting all the way." (Hebrews 10:39 MSG)
"Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries."
-James Albert Michener
-James Albert Michener
"For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised."
(Hebrews 10:36 AMP)
*all photos were taken Labor Day weekend 2011*
5 comments:
Wow. I guess I need to get a sport!
I know...I was uploading them and thought "Kaley is going to say something about not being in any of the pictures!" I guess I should snap some pictures of you cheering this Friday!!
Now that's blackmail!!! LOL
Oh come on!! First you complain because I didn't post any pictures of you and now you are upset that I am going to post pictures of you?? ;)
Well, cheering at a football game can be a little unpredictable with me. It's not always the best display of my... um... mad skills. But I'd be more than happy to sign autographs!
Post a Comment