We will be going in chronological order - not a big shock when you know me, but it really is the best way to do it.
Soooo, the first pic is one that Brigit snapped in Ardmore at our first stop. Humorous. And in case you can't read the handwritten fine print in the lower right hand corner, it says "Yeah idiots."
Now, I am actually going to skip a lot here, because I didn't take any pictures while we were sitting in traffic. Or shopping at the outlets. Or eating at "Uncle Julios." Or watching the hailstorm Saturday night. So I will just jump straight to the moment that I first beheld the nationally acclaimed stadium with my very own eyes. We were sitting in traffic (again):
Oh, and another reason traffic was crazy was the World Series was also going on...someone please tell me why the Rangers Stadium is right next to the Cowboys Stadium??
So here it is!!!!!
Trivia: did you know that there is a Walmart across the street from the stadium? Truly. You just never see that on TV. We took this picture while standing in the Walmart parking lot.
Brigit, Patty, and me! (yes, I am wearing Sam Bradford's Rams jersey)
To be continued...

2 comments:
Wow, that's so cool. I'd be afraid of getting lost in there! So, um... tell me again... who's Sam Bradford jersey is that? :)
Lol, Kaley! Yeah, just rub it in...
So when do we get a pic of bro in his b-day shirt? ;)
~ B.
Post a Comment