Monday, November 14, 2011

it ain't always pretty

Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart


Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day


But the struggles makes you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has its own way of takin' its sweet time


No, life ain’t always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life ain’t always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride

~Gary Allan


I am feeling quite inadequate at present. School is eating my lunch…and work stole my dessert. If anyone has food to share, I will be your friend forever. Otherwise, I will crawl under the covers like a little girl and sleep for two days before even attempting to be cheery and bright. *banging head on table now* I am ready to be done with this season of life. That’s all. The end. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Amy said...

:( sorry friend. Keep up the hard work! God has a plan, and it will be beautiful in His time!

Lauren said...

You are so sweet, Amy! And you are right, God always has a plan...
"Lord, I believe, help my unbelief!"

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! :'( Hang in there. "Not my will, but Thine be done."