Monday, February 20, 2012

randomness, at its best

I'm tired because I just finished studying, baking banana bread, washing dishes, and doing laundry.

I wish I was done with school.

I'm grateful that my family came to see me over the weekend. I haven't seen them since New Year's.

I want to go to bed early.

I'm scared because Nexium makes me eat like a teenage boy (i.e. constantly).

I believe I am doing pretty good about staying on my heartburn-free diet because pumpkin bread now tastes spicy.

I'm excited because I am going on a mission trip with my church. I haven't had the opportunity to do that since I started working full time when I was 20.

I discovered a gem of a website this weekend. Click here to see for yourself, but you may become addicted. I am.

I'm ready for a new season. In many ways.

No comments: