Thursday, March 29, 2012

the reason



Yes, I promised to post about my Boston trip, and I still have every intention of doing that. I just haven't had the time to sit down and start writing, but I had to share a song that God played for me tonight. It was exactly what I needed to hear.


Maybe the reason for the pain is so that we would pray for strength
And maybe the reason for the strength is so we would not lose hope
And maybe the reason for our hope is so that we could face the world
And the reason for the world is to make us long for Home.

2 comments:

Kaley :) said...

Yeah, that's really good. Might have to think on that for a while.

I'm ignoring your post on Boston. Can't wait to hear all about it next weekend!!!

Lauren said...

Oh Kaley! You make me smile! I am so glad that I will get to tell you about my trip face to face instead of via the blog.