We talked Moose into getting dressed up for the occasion. It probably won't happen again for awhile, but we enjoyed it while it lasted. :)
These lovely ladies were Kaley's roommates for the semester. Charis is from Kansas and Sarah is from Brazil.
And here is the entire Summer Class of 2013:
After all the pictures, it was time for a picnic! During the picnic, Eric also made some special presentations to a few of the students, and we were blessed with a performance from the His Little Feet choir!
After the picnic concluded, we had 30 or 45 minutes before the graduation ceremony started so we just hung around on campus. I believe the ceremony lasted over three hours! Eric gave another sermon, a couple students gave espeehes, they shared pictures and stories from the semester, and then they recognized each of the graduates. After the ceremony, we ran back to the hotel to change into more comfortable clothes and then headed out for Mongolian dinner with the entire group!
I had never had Mongolian food before, and I was rather apprehensive about trying it. However, I was surprised to find that it was pretty good!





No comments:
Post a Comment