Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Bubba

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother, Chris!!!! He is 14 years old today. Wow. I remember changing his diapers. He probably did not want me to share that with everyone, but I was about 7 when he was born and loved being a little mommy to him. It was fun having a "real" baby doll. lol! I think we even put dresses on him a couple times!! :D (the things older sisters do to their baby brothers...) Chris and I have always had a special relationship. There was a time when he was annoying, and right now, he's kinda in that "annoying teenage brother" stage, but I still love him. :)

Christopher, my prayer for you is that you would grow into a godly young man. Seek after God with all your heart. Don't let the world drag you down. Be a hard worker. Be set apart. Don't chase after girls. Be a man. Be strong.

Happy Birthday from "Sissy La la" ;)

No comments: