Saturday, April 30, 2011

Updates

The reconstruction process has finally begun on my door. It has been nailed closed for three weeks now so I am excited about being able to use it again! The uneasy feelings have not left, but I'm working on increasing security around here.

The creature inside my walls is still active. The two of us had a noise-making competition at 4:00am one morning this week. It lasted for a few minutes and apparently I won because it finally became quiet. I don't know why it chooses my bedroom for it's nocturnal playground. If it has to be in my house making noise, couldn't it at least choose a room on the other side of the house?? I hate being driven to sleep on the couch because of a small animal that makes lots of noise.

I decided to go back to school. I am going to get my Bachelor's in Accounting. I am doing it online and hope to graduate in two years. I will still be working full time, so we will see how it goes. I enrolled in March, and officially started this week. I will update you more on that later...

I'm so glad it's the weekend! I slept in this morning which felt very, very wonderful. I didn't get everything done on my list today (it seems like I hardly ever do), but I did get in four hours of studying, so that's good.

Looking forward to church tomorrow! Happy weekend to you!

No comments: