Thursday, June 23, 2011

happenings

Okay, here is an overdue update on my life:

My church started a summer study on Discipleship on Wednesday nights. Sooo good.

My brother came to stay with me for the summer!!! He is working here for a month or two; it is so nice to have someone around the house when I get home at night.

I passed another CLEP exam!!! It was Enlish Lit and I must say that I am glad that one is over. I now have 12 credits and am currently studying for the American Lit exam which I hope to take next Friday *much praying going on*

I got my haircut for the first time in 11 months. Yes, it was most definitely time.

I went for a drive in the pasture in the old farm truck with my cousins...and lived to tell about it.

I had my first slice of Key Lime Pie.

I have been crazy busy.

I am ready for another weekend.

No comments: