Sunday, April 29, 2012

the hurt and the Healer



The breakfast of champions. One of the many reasons why Saturday mornings are so beautiful. ;)


Last week was really rough. I spent a lot of time in prayer, expressing my absolute dependence on God. Although this season isn't fun, I can see how it is good for me in several ways. It's like the MercyMe song...this is where the hurt and the Healer collide. I deeply desire to rest in complete trust in God and allow Him to work in my life, but how often I fall short! Here are some phrases and quotes that kept running through my mind and heart last week.


"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." ~Helen Keller

"You're gonna have all of me, cause You are worth every falling tear, You are worth facing any fear." ~Matt Hammitt

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart." ~Eli Young Band

No comments: