This morning when I was getting something to eat before work, I saw a disgustingly ginormous spider. I was suddenly wide awake and wishing I could jump back in bed, hide under the covers, and scream like a girl. Instead, I grabbed my trusty friend: a can of Black Flag (my shoe wasn't even big enough to smash the darn thing). Bye bye creeper.
This afternoon, I ran a red light. On purpose. I was waiting for the left turn light to change to green...and waiting and waiting. The traffic going all other directions got to go four times (yes, of course I counted how many lights I sat through...what self-respecting citizen wouldn't?) and the line behind me was getting longer. I was talking myself into running the light when the lady behind me said "just go." So I did. Left on red. Smile for the camera. I just joined the most-wanted list in Small Town USA.
I would also like you to know that I started something new and you should be so proud of me. I have been getting up earlier than usual so I can work out before I get ready for work. Booyah. My health situation has got to change and I decided maybe I can beat these terrible feelings out of me. Hence the exercise. So far, no major improvement. But I will to do it anyway, which makes me feel tough. Except when that alarm goes off in the morning, I'm pretty sure the only thing I am feeling is grumpy. Make that Grumpy with a capital G. I think God finds humor in my morning mess. :) Random question: have any of you ever done your workouts with your eyes closed?
No comments:
Post a Comment