Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wyoming: check

When Kaley and I were in Colorado a few weeks ago, we had a free afternoon so we jumped in the car and headed for Wyoming. We were so close to the border, we simply couldn't let this grand opportunity slip by us. I wanted to say that I've been to Wyoming.

So, ahem...

I have been to Wyoming.





Alright, please look closely at the above picture. What do you notice about my hair? Perfectly straight. Another reason why I find Colorado so beautiful. My hair likes the air. It has never been that straight in my entire life and never will be again...until I go back. :) I have been back almost a month and I only tried straightening my hair once since then. It was a complete and utter disaster and I vowed that I wouldn't do it again until, well, maybe the end of summer.

Kaley and I had such exciting adventures that afternoon in CO/WY. The details may never be disclosed to the general public, but they will live in our hearts forever. Sister moments aren't always fully appreciated by those outside the moment and its hard to explain why something was hysterically funny at the time when everyone else is looking at you like you are crazy. There was, however, one place that we didn't get pictures. Kaley, when we go back, I think we both know where we will be headed at the first opportunity.




Trivia: Wyoming is the least populated state in our nation. I believe it.


Our roommates: Diane and Ashley Morecraft from Illinois.

Eric and Leslie Ludy. We stood in line for a looong time for their autographs and a picture. What an amazing ministry they have! I am so grateful for them and the discipleship work they are doing. 



1 comment:

Kaley :) said...

Yes, I agree. Gotta have pictures of that!