I have 117 Christmas cards ready to mail. Not from me, from the company. It took me about two days to get them all ready. What amazed me is that half of them will be sent out to businesses in our little community. It's hard to believe this small town with such a small population has so much going on! We are only sending cards to those we do business with, so there are still plenty others in this spot on the map. Most people who are not in our field don't have a clue about all the business that goes on here every day.
I went to the gym again tonight and walked off another two miles of frustration lol! I bought a membership to try it out, and discovered that I like it because it gets me out of my house in the evenings and is beneficial at the same time. I'm not sure that I should include a monthly membership in my budget, and I really don't like getting out in the cold, so we will see how long it lasts. I am going to be getting a fitness flyer from my coworker, so I will probably exercise in my house this winter and get back to the gym in the spring...we will see.
3 comments:
I like the new Christmas look!!!
Thanks! Me too ;)
Yes, we got the Christmas cards yesterday... I remember the hours spent getting them ready! It felt a little strange this time to see K & C's names on them: I think this is the first year I haven't gotten one. *whimper, sniff!*
Post a Comment