Monday, December 27, 2010

my christmas in photos

This is my 18 inches of Christmas cheer (before I got lights).


This nostalgic nativity set holds many memories in our family.


Let the baking begin!

I do have chairs in my house. Really.
.....
Grandma's House

The hats were a hit!

.....

Mema's House

...but I'm not fond of this hat...

one of Bandy's presents

I got a vacuum and other stuff for my house!!





to be continued after our family christmas :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time, Lauren! I love your Christmas tree!!! Isn't it so much fun decorating your own place for the holidays? Oh, and I never would have thought getting a vacuum and other household items would be so exciting until I had my own apartment - funny how that happens! Happy New Year!!!

Lauren said...

Yes, yes, good memories! :) I enjoyed seeing pics and reading about your Christmas, too!

Anita said...

I can't believe you don't like Chris' cap!!!! I really like it!!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you like it...I just think it's a little, um, unattractive. :) lol but he loves it!