Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas

While I was at Mom and Dad's for the homecoming, we also had Dad's birthday party, Dad gave me early birthday presents, we had our Christmas, and we went to my brother's wrestling tournament. It was so good to be with my family again. Mom made me pancakes for breakfast one morning, and my little sister made me scrambled eggs (Julia is getting to be quite the little cook!) We had our big Christmas dinner which is my favorite meal of the whole entire year! Traditional turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry salad, green salad, and homemade hot rolls, but to top it all off, Mom makes each of us pies. Whatever kind we want. This year we had cherry, blueberry, peach, two chocolates, and pumpkin (mine!). Mom is pretty much amazing.

Here are pictures of our celebrations:














Poor Dad was so tired, he couldn't keep his eyes open


Kaley got Sam Bradford's Rams jersey from Chris. We are big fans; he was our Sooner boy before he went to the Rams!



We were also fans of Adrian Peterson before he went to the Vikings. I got this one; we have always wanted their NFL jerseys!! Thanks, bro! ;)
Mom with her youngest :)


I gave Chris a display case for the his autographed football
that I gave him last year.


I got this shirt for Kaley from the Mark Schultz/Warren Barfield concert


No comments: