Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home from War, Part 1

I woke up early in the morning after my late night travels excited about dad coming home, but still not wanting to get out of bed. On a sudden whim, we decided to wear Santa hats to the homecoming event since my dad's crew was affectionately called the "Christmas crew" (sparked by their oh-so-popular card that circulated around the globe and launched them into Rockstar status...actually they were already Rockstars over there, but the Christmas card was wildly sought after by their ever-growing fan base!). So off we went to our local Walmart and purchased the hats. Here is the result:




I know you are tired of seeing those stupid hats, but I was a little camera-happy and what else do you do when you are sitting around for an hour waiting for a plane to fly in?? :) good times

No comments: