Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what a night

I stayed home from work today because I am sick. I went to work yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well, and got worse as the day wore on so I finally gave up and went home early. Last night was absolutely miserable; I really wished my mom was there to take care of me! I was so sick and in so much pain that I couldn't even get out of bed to get some medicine. It was such a helpless feeling. After a few hours, I finally rallied myself and got up for pain killer because I knew it would be a long, miserable night. I finally got some relief, but got a feverish night of "sleep" and tossed and turned all night long. I feel much better today (PTL!!), but am so worn out that I can only get up for a few minutes before I have to go back to bed. I am hoping for good rest tonight so I can be back to work tomorrow.


I thought I would post some pictures that were taken when I was home and got to hang out with some friends for an evening. We played a game and then took some ballet pictures...just because :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know, I can relate with experiencing a horrible night :P I guess we can be thankful it didn't last long!

Lauren said...

And so grateful that doesn't happen often!! ;)