Without faith it is impossible to please God: for whoever comes to God must believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. ~Hebrews 11:6
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
more on this later
My movie star photo shoot...more info to come... :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, Lauren, you look gorgeous! And I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with your car and your house getting broken into! Wow. It seems that everything always happens at once. I hope May is a wonderful respite for you!!!
Thank you, Hannah! I hope May is better, too! Sometimes it just seems like the world is crashing down around me. If I can just remember to exercise gratefulness I would realize how blessed I am inspite of everything else!
2 comments:
Oh, Lauren, you look gorgeous! And I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with your car and your house getting broken into! Wow. It seems that everything always happens at once. I hope May is a wonderful respite for you!!!
Thank you, Hannah! I hope May is better, too! Sometimes it just seems like the world is crashing down around me. If I can just remember to exercise gratefulness I would realize how blessed I am inspite of everything else!
Post a Comment