Tuesday, October 16, 2012

66 and counting

I have recently started working on school again...I was on hold for 5 months for various reasons (work, family, etc) but am going to give it another shot and see how far I can get. I honestly feel like I am taking it one day at a time at this point. Because of my responsibilities at work and things that are going on there, I can't control my schedule and have to remain flexible to change my plans at any time. That's scary for me, but I know I am learning valuable lessons in this hard process.

A week ago, I passed two exams which put me at 66 credits total. I celebrated by stopping by Pops on Route 66 on my way back to work, and grabbing some authentic Route 66 soda. :)



I am now into my business classes, which I am really enjoying! They have been pretty easy so far so maybe I can make up for lost time. I will soon be enrolling in my accounting classes, so I am finally getting into what I am actually going to school for. yay! :)

No comments: