Monday, July 26, 2010

Pony Ride

I finally found my new car!! Dad drove by a car lot last week and saw it. They had just traded for it, so they had not advertised it yet. We went to look at it Friday night, and I drove it and bought it. They were asking too much but finally came down to my offer, so I got a pretty good deal on it, and I absolutely love it!!! Since I haven't driven a manual in over 3 years, I had to have a little refresher course (and yes, I killed it a few times and also peeled out once lol) but now I feel comfortable in it and I am no longer freaked out when I pull up to a red light! ;)

It is a 2005 with only 52,000 miles. It is the beautiful Windveil Blue that I wanted, black interior, Shaker 500 stereo, and has only had one owner. It's a v6, but has an aftermarket muffler that makes it sound a little more aggressive lol.

I will have to replace the tires because they are worn out, and there are a couple other items that need maintenance, but it is in great condition.

Kaley now has a new car too, because she got my old Mustang. It was so weird watching her drive off in my car. Say goodbye to another friend, Lauren. So many memories in that car... Now it's time for more memories in a new car.

Here she is!!! Isn't she pretty??



3 comments:

Kaley said...

Bring out the confetti!!! -insert cheering sound effects here- :)

Those pictures hardly do it justice. It's soooooo pretty!

Anita said...

LOVE IT!!!!! My first car was a standard. And I never drove a standard before. Dad had to drive it home. When I drove it to work the first day it took me an hour to get across town. We're talking Miami, OK. Talk about memories. Enjoy!!!!

Lauren said...

lol! Ah yes, the memories! ;) I can't wait for you to see it when I come!