Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Shower is a Beautiful Thing



I got to take a shower in my house for the first time!!! It was pure bliss.



I have such a great appreciation for it now. I finished painting my tub, and did some touch up around the new shower, but still have some trim to paint.



Also this week, I visited another church, rearranged my bedroom furniture, put up curtains in my kitchen, moved a couch through a doorway into another room, unpacked boxes, saw THREE HUGE SPIDERS, got pest control to come out and spray, and baked banana bread, among work and other things. :) One day, I had to work 11 hours to help Grandma get the insurance report ready for the auditor who was coming the next morning.

Right now I am sitting at my mom and dad’s watching a football game with my brother. How I have missed them (my family, that is! I have missed football too though lol)! Last night, when I brought my bags in, my little sister said “It is so weird to see you in here with a suitcase!” I have to agree. It is very strange, but it is so nice to be here with them. I will always enjoy coming to visit at mom and dad’s.

I went shopping today to get stuff for my bathroom, so it will look cute now and I will have soft, cushy rugs to sink my feet into! Yay!

Be sure to catch the next episode of The Bachelorette to find out how Lauren will get area rugs into her car and then back out of her car and into her house! ;P

No comments: