Friday, November 19, 2010

Cowboys

A few weeks ago, I got to go to an OSU football game with my brother for his birthday. He absolutely loves OSU and I was so glad to have the chance to spend time with him. We were together ALL. DAY. LONG. :) I know some of you will be upset that I went to an OSU football game (and some of you will love it), but I was just cherishing the time with my bro because I don't get that anymore.


If it looks like I am half asleep in these pics, it's because I am. They were taken at 7:15 am on a Saturday.




Kendall Hunter is one of Christopher's fav football players. He was drooling when Hunter came out on the field...



We had really good seats; we were right behind the goal posts as you can see in the pictures. In the above picture, the ball is still far away because just as I snapped the picture, I realized the ball was coming right at me (there were no nets on the posts). I pulled my camera down, and saw that the ball was closing in fast. I ducked and leaned toward Chris. The ball hit the bleachers where I had been sitting...talk about exciting! Bailey must have kicked it right to me! lol! And no, I didn't get to keep the ball...they wanted it back.




This is one of my favorites. I love how 74 is "parting the waters" for Weeden. ;)
I would have gotten better pics, but my camera batteries died...grrr. I was trying not to be mad at myself for not charging them. Silly me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! Yes, I love that pic of 74. u should seriously publish it!! :) ~ b.