I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you today and hope everything is going well. You are probably traveling today so I'm praying for your safety. I have a long trip today too. Probably 15 to 18 hours depending on the winds. I should be back in time for thanksgiving Dinner or at least Midnight Chow!! We have been very fortunate, most of our missions have been successful. God is definately protecting us. I appreciate your prayers.
If I don't get to talk to you in the next couple of days just know I am Thinking of you and Love You very much. please say hellow to all my friends and loved ones.
Kerry
If I don't get to talk to you in the next couple of days just know I am Thinking of you and Love You very much. please say hellow to all my friends and loved ones.
Kerry
No comments:
Post a Comment