Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving fun with Girls



How do you like my new hair color?

Okay so one of my cousins was sharing her tragic story of new-hair-color-and-cut-gone-wrong. Long story short, after several attempts to fix it (including 6 hours in the salon one day), they decided to go for an alternative: a wig. After several family members got to try it on, the craze caught on, and some of us girls decided to go do some shopping lol. Here is what our one-stop shopping trip looked like. Enjoy.



I always wondered what I would look like with blonde hair...discovered that I just can't rock it. But this wig was my absolute fav. My dream hair. sigh.




Cousin Bethie





oh that wig...

my cousins...what can I say?


Sierah can totally rock my fav wig!!
Of course, she is a natural blonde so it looks absolutely gorgeous on her!


Don't think I can go dark, either.



Here is Kaley with her English Parliament wig.
Another try with the blonde for me...still not working.



Kinda liked this one. I think it look better on me than anything else.
Too many highlights for me, though...maybe.

maybe not...

Can't really go short either.


Picture perfect princess



Back to our normal hair colors

1 comment:

Anita said...

looks like fun!! wish I could have been there