Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the expensive flu

I got a bill from the hospital last week. I am still paying for stuff from my long sickness earlier this year. That nasty flu cost me a grand total of about $1,200. No wonder it’s been a tough year so far. I could think of a lot I could use that $1,200 for! I am still very blessed. There are many people who have it much, much worse than I do. I’m pretty sure they would think my loss of $1,200 is pretty pathetic. I just can’t get over the fact that the flu can cost a person so much. It seems like a setback right now, but I’m sure I will be just fine and in a few months hopefully everything will be back to normal! I never get immunizations, but now I am thinking twice about it. What do you think? Flu shots, or no?

No comments: