Without faith it is impossible to please God: for whoever comes to God must believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. ~Hebrews 11:6
Kaley, The single is on Amazon and iTunes, and you can get the whole album on her website, even though it won't be available elsewhere until April 12th. Can I wait that long? Might just download the single now!! btw, thanks for telling me about the song!
4 comments:
love love love this song!
I want the whole album!
Amy,
Yes, me too! I can't stop listening to it...keep hitting replay!
Kaley,
The single is on Amazon and iTunes, and you can get the whole album on her website, even though it won't be available elsewhere until April 12th. Can I wait that long? Might just download the single now!!
btw, thanks for telling me about the song!
Post a Comment