Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last weekend

Last weekend, we got to go see dad and look at more houses. We were able to look at one that is not even on the market yet. It has been foreclosed on, and the bank hasn't put it up for sale yet, but one of our realtors found out about it and was able to show it to us. We really like it, and are going to try to be ready to buy it when it hits the market. I think it would be the perfect house for us! I'm praying that everything will work out. Three of our house deals have fallen through, so maybe this house is the one God is having us wait for. I certainly hope so! I'm ready to get this over with, and my dad is pretty much sick of looking at houses! :) Meanwhile, dad went ahead and rented an apartment since he's been living in a hotel since January. He wants me to move up there with him and do his laundry, cook his meals, etc. :) so I'm planning to move in a few weeks and hopefully get a job. It feels strange now that I'm actually moving. I'm still trying not to think about it too much. :)






I also got to spend some time with my best friend, Alicia, and her family while we were up there. We had fun, of course! We had their amazing homemade pizza, a yummy dessert of ice cream and brownie bites, and then we went for a walk. Later we went to Sonic and I had my first java chiller! If you ever go with a couple friends, you should order one caramel hazelnut, one mocha hazelnut, and one caramel mocha. It will confuse the employees!




Here are some pictures:


Alicia and me!


me, Alaina, and Alicia

...and Alaina being...Alaina! Sorry, I haven't figured out how to put the text under the photos yet! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad you got a blog! It will be great to keep up with you this way!

Love ya!