Monday, July 28, 2008

Update on our house

We found a house in foreclosure a month ago today, and have been waiting for it to come on the market. The broker who showed it to us seems to think that it will hit the market in about 10 days, so we’ve been working with our realtor to get some paperwork signed ahead of time to be ready to make an offer the day it’s listed. I’ve been praying that God will give us favor and will allow us to get this house. We have been looking for houses up there since January, and are tired of Dad working 7 hours away, so this would be a huge blessing to be able to get this house. I’m looking forward to the day when we can all be together like a “real” family.

I’m busy with final preparations for our vacation, so I probably won’t blog for a few days. I hope you all have a blessed week!

No comments: