Friday, November 5, 2010

Who I am

I am wonderfully made.
Ps. 139:14-I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

I am accepted.
Romans 15:7-Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

I am loved.
Zephaniah 3:17-The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

I am chosen.
1 Peter 2:9-But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

I am beautiful.
Psalm 45:11-So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

I am gifted.
Ephesians 4:7-But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

I am valued.
Luke 12:7-But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So true! It's so important to speak truth to ourselves! :) You are beautiful and sweet too!

Lauren said...

That is so sweet of you, Amy! Thank you!

I have to remind myself of these truths all the time because I so often listen to the lies of satan.