Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Excitement

One week from today I get my braces off!! I'm definitely looking forward to that event! I never really thought I would have straight teeth. Especially since I'm too old for braces- at least in my opinion. :) Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that my parents were willing to spend this much money on me, especially since I've been their most expensive child (they call me their "emergency room child" long story there), but I'm tired of people thinking I'm a teenager. I'm hoping that I'll look older without all this metal, plus I'll be able to eat anything I want without hassle! Life is already looking better! Chicken sandwiches, here I come!!!

4 comments:

HR said...

Yippee!!! You'll have to post pics!

Lauren said...

Oh yes! I'm ready for some good ones! lol

Anonymous said...

Honey, you are not old. Wait 'til you're my age.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I TOTALLY Understan!!! post pic's!