Friday, August 15, 2008

Here's My Life

Once again I said my goodbyes
To those I love most.
My heart feels that familiar pain
As I long for home.
'Cause this road is hard
When I feel so far



And God I'm crying out tonight
'Cause I've given You my life
But I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind
So once more here's my life.


On the day that You called my name
All that I knew changed.
I found when I said yes
That I would never be the same.
Though the call is hard,
You are worth it all.


God I'm crying out tonight
'Cause I've given You my life
But I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind
so once more....


Even when the tears are falling
When I find I fear the calling You remind me,
Words You've spoken over my life
Promises I've yet to see
You comfort me.


And God I'm crying out tonight
'Cause I've given You my life
But I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind
So once more....



God I'm crying out tonight
'Cause I've given You my life
But I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind
So once more here's my life.
Here's my life.
~ Barlow Girl

No comments: