Today was my last day at work. :( I've worked here for four years, so it's hard to say good-bye. The office staff took me out to lunch and then got me cake and ice cream, so it was a good day. I will definitely miss them; it was an awesome job.
I'm frantically trying to get my stuff packed up. Tomorrow I'll load my car, and hit the road. The terrible unknown lies in front of me, and I must go and conquer it!! lol! Seriously, that's how it feels sometimes. I know that after this is over, I'll be a better person. I'll have more confidence, more experience. I'm learning new things every day...I just don't always enjoy it. As I set off on this new adventure, I'm faced with uncertainty, fear, anticipation, anxiety, and excitement. I keep asking myself if I'm making the right choice; I keep looking at what's behind me and asking why I have to leave all of that. The time has come to let go. It's time to find out what God has waiting for me in my new home. It's time to stop questioning and just believe. It's time to take the leap of faith...so here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment