Well, we went in search of a library yesterday so we could get on the internet, and spent about two hours there trying to catch up on everything. We’ve been bored so we didn’t mind killing time. Then we went to the mall and walked around; yeah, we’re really lonely up here… Anyway, when we turned the laptop on this morning at the apartment it said, “oh yeah, there’s a wireless network in range.” DUH!! Why didn’t we check that in the first place??? I don’t know. But now I’m posting from the comfort (ha!) of my “own home.”
My first day on the job was good, and it went by surprisingly fast. It’s kinda hard to tell right now if I will like it because I’m really missing my family, and when you don’t have anything but a job to keep you busy, you get burned out. Dad’s been gone, but he comes home soon (yay!!) and then the rest of the family is coming up to spend a few days, too (double yay!) so if Kaley and I can survive until then, we’ll be okay. I didn’t think I would be so glad to see my family, but I can’t wait until we get a house so they can all move up here, and then we can all be together, and maybe I’ll have a real life. I know things will get easier as I get settled in and involved in a church and make new friends.
I’ll post more later…I gotta go to work, I’m on the closing shift tonight!
ttyl!
I miss all you guys!!!
{{hugs}}
Lauren
1 comment:
hey hang in there. I will be praying for you. keep us up to date love ya.
Post a Comment