Thursday, August 7, 2008

Picture Perfect Fun

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our photo shoot the other night. Hope you enjoy! We had a little fun with it, as you can tell... :)

(The shirt she was wearing was the one we made for our vacation. We surprised everyone with these shirts, and they were a big hit. I included a pic of the back of it so you could see it!)


FREEDOM!!!!!


And we were having so much fun taking pics of her, that we had to do a few with me. My hair was down, and when I jumped it would go wild, so I ended up looking like a jamming rock star in a couple pics. Here's my favorite, my hair is "tame" in this one! lol!





Doing pictures like these is quite fun, and a good exercise at the same time (although it's a bit hard in flip flops). You should try it! lol! ;)



No comments: