Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Way to go, Kaley!!

Congratulations to my "little" sister, Kaley, on passing her driving test today. Welcome to the "big" world! Now my parents only have two kids without licenses. That's a scary thought!

We had to do a photo shoot, of course! Kaley says that there aren't very many pictures of her since she is the middle child *poor thing* lol! So we took lots of pics and I'll try to post my favorites sometime. For some reason, I can't get them uploaded right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!
I made it to your blog! I've been waiting... :)
Anyway, I've enjoyed reading about life through your eyes and hope you have many happy posts ahead. May God bless you as you seek to honor Him through everything.
-K

Anonymous said...

tell Kaley CONGRATS! for me and I know how she feels.....I don't have very many pictures either :<(